Monday, April 25, 2016

April sowing (2016)

Today was lovely... 10°C and so sunny that it was too hot really!

I sowed the carrots today, a little later than some years but until today it has not been very warm at all.

The spinach squares all have garlic coming up, left over from last year's crop, so I just put seeds around them.

The other deep box has the garlic in it. And I put out some weird potatoes - last year I never got around to planting them out, and they were still in the garage so I put them in potting compost when I was sowing some other seed. The plants look very small-leaved though. Anyhow, I dug holes and put the plants at the bottom and partly covered with soil. If they survive I will add more soil on top.



Swede
Nantes
Nantes
Nantes
Swede
Nantes
Rainbow
Rainbow
Spinach
Spinach
Rainbow
Rainbow
Spinach
Spinach
Burpee
Burpee

No comments:

Post a Comment