Sunday, October 15, 2017

Autumn garlic

Poor garden! It has been sadly neglected this year and really needs a re-vamp next.

Finally got around to planting the garlic in the lefthand deep box.. Two squares each of white, purple-white and Icelandic purple, plus one square of some Spanish garlic that I bought in Costco and some French that I bought in Paris last week. The latter two are large bulbs but not as big as elephant garlic.

I don't think I planted any of the old bulbils, so I will hop out and stuff a few in the side square above the white garlic.

In the front, left corner of the righthand deep box I pushed in some bulbils off the fire lily in the front garden. It would be nice to grow a few more of those.


White
Icelandic
Icelandic
White
Purple-white
Purple-white
French
Spanish


No comments:

Post a Comment